Many organizations modernize or improve their community solely when it’s time for a refresh. Nonetheless, transformation doesn’t need to be a wholesale, do-it-all-at-once mission to start out bettering buyer and worker experiences as we speak.
For instance, a big meals retailer was pleased with its present Wi-Fi community vendor. “It was a great product, it served us effectively for over a decade,” stated the group’s community architect.
Though the corporate usually has a five-year refresh cycle, its IT leaders turned open to creating a change after seeing a demo of Juniper Mist™ AI, a wired and wi-fi community platform. It makes use of synthetic intelligence (AI) and machine studying to optimize consumer experiences and simplify community operations.
Mist AI appeared “nearly too good to be true,” stated the community architect. “I’d by no means seen something prefer it in my 23 years in networking.”
The retailer arrange a take a look at in considered one of its shops and was so pleased with the outcomes, they rolled out the Juniper Mist answer to 5 extra shops, after which did a full organization-wide rollout.
A rollout that matches your wants
Just like the meals retailer, many firms take small steps to modernizing their community. They usually begin with a pilot or manufacturing proof of idea in a single or a couple of department websites. Then they’ll draw a line within the sand and step by step transfer extra websites or methods over to the brand new answer in a gradual, incremental rollout.
That stated, generally a full substitute makes extra sense. For instance, a big outside merchandise retailer has a constant rollout of latest shops, utilizing the identical networking gear at every new website. Nonetheless, once they noticed how the Juniper Mist Wi-Fi Assurance answer labored, they determined to undertake it throughout all areas. An organization consultant stated that primarily based on its ease of deployment, set up, configuration and administration, it made sense to do a full rollout.
The answer offers:
- AI insights from telemetry knowledge to enhance the consumer expertise
- Fast fault isolation and backbone
- Computerized identification of community anomalies to allow proactive motion
Each the meals and outside merchandise retailers stated that whereas related community implementations prior to now had taken weeks, the Juniper Mist rollouts had been accomplished inside a couple of days and in some websites, a couple of hours.
A number of methods to start out the AI-driven journey
There’s no want for a rip-and-replace effort to get began on the journey to an AI-driven community. Juniper makes it straightforward to implement intelligence and enhance community performance wherever it most is smart on your group:
- Wi-Fi Assurance: a cloud service that replaces handbook troubleshooting with automated wi-fi operations to make Wi-Fi predictable, dependable and measurable
- Wired Assurance: improves system experiences with AI-driven operations and automation for access-layer switching
- WAN Assurance: offers visibility into end-user experiences with WANs and delivers insights into the well being of the community
- Marvis Digital Community Assistant: a conversational digital community knowledgeable that contextualizes consumer requests to speed up troubleshooting, reply community questions, discover units and be taught from consumer suggestions to enhance experiences
- Asset Visibility: discover units and customers on the community with detailed location analytics
- Threat Profiling: leverages safety intelligence to investigate community visitors and defend in opposition to threats
- IoT Assurance: secures community connections for Web of Issues and bring-your-own units
Discover what Mist AI can do – watch a demo, take a tour of the platform in motion or take heed to a webinar.
Copyright © 2023 IDG Communications, Inc.
Leave a Reply